Southwark MiniCab Taxis South London SE1
KV Cars offers solutions for all your London transportation requirements as we offer a wide variety of services to our customers. If you are having any hassle getting to your important business conference or have an appointment anywhere or need to get back home then you don’t need to stress yourself as we are here to help. Our online taxi Southwark London service is 24/7 available to provide our customers a reliable and stress free ride in SE1 and all around London. Additionally, we also provide a secure and fast courier service all around the City of London.
Southwark is a district of Central London and also a part of the London Borough of Southwark. It forms one of the earliest parts of London and to the North it fronts the River Thames. It is well known for its old taverns and inns and also the historic home of the London’s entertainments and arts industry. It’s important for entertainment industry as London’s first theaters named as the Hope and the Rose, the Globe were established there in the sixteenth century, in which shake spear’s play was first performed. The stunning gothic Southwark Cathedral and modern City Hall make a set of buildings which show five hundred decades of capital’s architectural accomplishment. Near to the cathedral is the popular market of the world Borough Market which opens up Thursday to Saturday and loaded with fresh, natural fruits and vegetables. Further the borough gets into the Bankside which is upcoming area of Bermondsey, Peckman and Camberwell. This area has importance because of a sitcom “Only Fools and Horses”, which was set here.
Sites and Attractions – Southwark South London SE1
If you are visiting Southwark then you must go to the below mentioned sites;
- Fashion and Textile Museum – 83 BermondseyStreet, Southwark, London SE1
- Tower Bridge Exhibition – Tower Bridge, Southwark, London SE1
- White Cube Bermondsey – 144-152 Bermondsey Street, Southwark, London SE1
Night Life – Southwark South London SE1
If you are looking for a place for night out, to have a beer, some club for dancing then check out listed below pub, bar and club and let kV cars know to take you there ;
- Hide Bar – Bermondsey Street, Southwark, London SE1
- The King’s Arms (Pub) – 251 Tooley Street, Southwark, London SE1
- Ministry of Sound (club) – 103 Gaunt Street, Southwark, London SE1
- The Anchor (Pub) – 34 Park Street, Southwark, London SE1
- All Bar One (Bar) – Fieldon House, 26 London Bridge Street, Southwark, London SE1
KV Cars offer a very reliable London online taxi/Cab/Minicab service. With our modern computerized system our drivers come fully equipped with the latest satellite navigation and tracking systems which are connected directly connected to our in house servers that holds all the information for every job, so from a security standpoint we can provide our customer piece of mind by constantly monitoring our vehicles.
We offer our customer many options for payment, you can pay by cash, debit card, credit card or have a business or personal with us. We also compare our rates regularly with other local taxi cab services, so that we can offer our customers with a less expensive service without compromising quality. For customer’s ease we are listing fares of some destinations from Southwark, if you want to calculate fares of any other postcodes then use our fare calculator available on our Homepage;
- Southwark- South London, SE1 to Bermondsey ₤6
- Southwark- South London, SE1 to Peckman ₤12.50
- Southwark- South London, SE1 to Camberwell ₤10.50
- Southwark- South London, SE1 to Tower Bridge ₤6
- Southwark- South London, SE1 to Gipsy Hill ₤22.50
- Southwark- South London, SE1 to Southwark Park ₤10
- Southwark- South London, SE1 to Westminster ₤8
We have a wide range of vehicles varied dependant on the passenger’s needs including, Estate cars, Saloon cars, 7 seater which carries 6 passenger, 8 seater which carries 7 passenger and executive cars (Mercedes and BMW). All our cars are reliable and clean and drivers are also PCO licensed and have good customer relations.
You can reserve your cab over the phone to one of our tele-operator, or you can book online by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or as an alternative use our booking form.