Taxis Minicab Lambeth London Borough of Lambeth
KV cars Minicab Company is committed to offering our customers with feasible rides within the Lambeth areas and all around the London. We have set up reasonable competitive rates and offer flat rates to and from all major airports of London. We also provide corporate desired trips and Event Programs with executive cars and courteous chauffeurs.
The London Borough of Lambeth is a London Borough in south London and it covers part of Inner London. The area was known as Lambehitha in 1062, which means “Landing Place for Lambs”, and later in 1255 it was referred to as Lambeth. It was a largely deprived area of internal London with very compact housing. However, than started out to modify in the 90’s as the inevitable recommence which was so evident regarding all of inner London. Within the borough there is the South Bank complex which consists of the Royal Festival Hall and the National Film Theater, London Waterloo station and its surroundings Young Vic and Old Vic Theatres and the BFI IMAX Cinema, St. Thomas’ Hospital, the official residency of the Archbishop of Canterbury at Lambeth Palace, County Hall and the most appealing London Eye. This borough of London also includes the districts of Kennington, Brixton, The Oval Cricket Ground and One of Lambeth’s gems Imperial War Museum.
While the majority Boroughs of London look in to the middle of town, Lambeth’s heart is in the South surrounded by hotels acquiring the vibrating South Bank as their home. Lots of pleasing clubs and bars play a variety of popular music most notably hip-hop ska, and dance music all night long. Furthermore southern area, in Kennington and Stockwell, things get a Latin flip, where fish restaurants and bars cover the streets, and people speak a complex mixture of patois, English and Portuguese.
Places to see in the London Borough of Lambeth
In the borough there are so many places for tourist attractions including;
- Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
- Lambeth Palace, Lambeth North SE1 7JU
- Leake Street, Leake Street near Waterloo station
- Kennington Park, Kennington Park Rd SE11 4BE
- Museum of Garden History, Lambeth Palace Rd SE1 7LB
- Charles Chaplin plaque, 287 Kennington Rd
For shopping, eating, drinking and night out you will find most amenities in Lambeth, moving towards south in Kennington, which has a number of gastro pubs, bars and clubs.
- Nubian Natural Retail Store & Therapy Centre, 1&3 Vining St, A stylish boutique selling natural body care, jewelry, books and other natural supplements.
- Brixton Markets, includes many different parts, the main part is Electric Avenue, providing mainly fresh fruit, vegetables and meat, along with a very good Chinese supermarket.
- Moreover, there are a lot more inside markets across the area including Brixton Village located between Coldharbour Lane and Pope’s Road, Reliance Arcade between Electric Lane and Brixton Road and Granville Arcade running between Electric Lane and Atlantic Road.
There are many various types of meals obtainable in Lambeth. You will find most of the cafes and restaurants in and around Atlantic Road and Coldharbour Lane. Clapham High Street has a great choice of restaurants. Below mentioned list will help you out to get food of your choice;
- Brixton Village Market
- Asmara, 386 Coldharbour Lane
- Gandhi’s Restaurant, Kennington Road SE11
- The Pepper Tree, Clapham Common
- Wang Fa, 208 Coldharbour Lane
Pubs/ Bars / Clubs
In the borough of Lambeth, Brixton has the advantage you can stay every night out for partying and drinking. Even on Weekend, there are a lot of bars open late night and the more interesting that local bars are spotted down back streets.
- Grand Union (Pub), Kennington Road SE11
- The Ship (Bar), 171 Kennington Road SE11
- Albert Arms (Pub), Gladstone Street SE1
- The old school yard (Cocktail party bar), Long Lane SE1
- Roxy Bar and Screen, Borough High Street SE1
- George Inn (Bar), Borough High Street SE1
- Ministry of Sound (Club), Gaunt Street SE1
- South London Pacific (Club), Kennington Road SE1
- South Bank Club, Wandsworth Road SW8
To get into the borough by train there is a Brixton station a three minute walk from the Herne Hill Vauxhall station and the districts is also served by many tube stations which includes
- Kennington, Oval and Clapham North – Northern line
- Brixton, Stockwell and Vauxhal -Victoria line
- Lambeth North – Bakerloo line
- Elephant and Castle – Bakerloo and Northern lines
- Waterloo – Bakerloo, Northern, Jubilee and Waterloo & City lines
If you want an online London taxi to move around Lambeth SE1 and SW8 then you are only a single call away from it. We strongly believe that achievements depend on our capability to serve the customers, so we ensure our customers to provide our services properly and honestly. Along with the option of pay by cash directly to the driver, we also offer our customers credit/ debit card payments.
To make a Taxi/Cab reservation please fill out the form available on our homepage or you can also email us at email@example.com. You have another option to reserve your car by simply downloading our free mobile app.
We also welcome your opinions, both positive and negative, as well as any other suggestions you can give us to enhance the quality of our services. We can make use of your recommendations to assist our drivers to help them to manage the standard our customers.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please contact us at 020 7924 6666. We believe that the more you know about us, the most likely you will select to travel with us.